Tuesday 8 September 2015

Change and rest are good

I give thanks for a fun and fascinating few hours with Rachel yesterday evening. I give thanks for being looked after by her, and by Jenny today. I give thanks for owls hooting in the trees outside before I put my earplugs in for the night. And, when I couldn't sleep, for rethinking something. Doesn't matter whether I got it 'right' or 'wrong', just changing my perception was the thing....

I give thanks for persuading the medical profession that exactly what I was planning to do next regarding treatment was exactly what they'd recommend, as things the way they have been need to change as well...

I give thanks for headphones, music, knitting and books for giving me quiet time and space to cogitate and assimilate in a mostly horizontal and resting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics