Tuesday 15 September 2015

Free be

I give thanks for multiple origins of gratitude during the last twenty four hours including...

A delicious think on your feet tea with Rachel while we plotted our mini escape later this week...

A tanker coming in to port after dark lit up like a Christmas tree...

Trying out lining my ancient sleeping bag with a fleece blanket, lying in it on living room carpet and almost falling asleep...

Feeling stronger this morning than I have for a long while...

Still having a long lie in...and still having time to go out and do what I wanted to do...

Discovering I'd remembered to pack a snack of leftover feta pastries...

All the waterbirds enjoying low tide in the estuary...

All the bargains I got at the shops including free apples and a free lush face mask...

Being so utterly enthralled by the sounds on my Walkman and the sights of the sea that the train guard had to wave his hand in front of me several times to get my attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics