Monday 21 September 2015

Livid the dream

I'm grateful this anaemia treatment is still keeping me on my feet, as I've had to think on them rather a lot today sorting out miscommunications, other people's mislayings and the like. I'm grateful for my phone and my firmness...and for chuckling to myself that it's been more 'Wild? I was absolutely livid!' today than feeling mellow in the wilderness or actually getting cross about cross purposes.

I'm grateful for a skyful of variegated cloud, a seaful of sparkle, a heartful of essence of smile.

I'm grateful for my rampant disregard for the limitations of our language... When I rule the world you'll be able to take a degree in neology and be marked on artistic impression rather than bound by conventional content. I'm grateful no matter how idiotic it may seem, my ideology pleases me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics