Friday 11 September 2015

Tears and fears

I give thanks for feeling a little less dreadful. My blood pressure is beginning to stabilise so that I no longer have to cope with feeling as if I am literally dying at least once an hour, but my emotions are still all over the place and I'm still crying at least once an hour so I'm grateful there's only virtual comfort on offer and no one has to deal with the damp and smelly reality!

I give thanks that my appetite is returning though if it had come back with a team of kitchen staff it would be even better of course. I'm grateful I managed to cook something yesterday evening and eventually complete the washing up today. I'm grateful that the weather is grey and no one wants me to go out and play. I'm grateful I haven't run out of books to read or films or recorded TV and movies. I'm grateful I think I might be able to sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics