Friday 4 September 2015

Worth its weight in

I give thanks for a dozy dreamy sort of day...I meant to do more but I've done more in the last two or three weeks than is normal for nowadays,  and if my body says stop I give in.

I give thanks for keeping myself fed, clean, clothed and amused - with a little virtual help from my friends with the amusement and from Mr. Tesco with the catering. I give thanks for no pressure or urgency for more. I give thanks at several failure ridden attempts at getting on with creative projects and snoozes in front of the TV - noisiness permitting.

I give thanks for remembering what abundant luxury all of the above is...I give thanks for remembering the only things I can change about things I cannot choose is the way I think about them.

I give thanks for the crowing calls of autumn... and for the phone just ringing and it being an irrelevant automated thing which might have been annoying, but meant I arrived in the kitchen in time to see the golden glow of the sun going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics