Tuesday 29 September 2015

Toffee crisp

Though neither have been literally involved, I give thanks for a good run for my money where feeling well has been concerned, and that even today when I've seemed much less so I've still been able to manage many of the things I meant to.

I give thanks for getting on with finishing the colourfully trimmed cardigan to the extent that it looks likely it will be ready to wear for the funeral tomorrow as planned. I give thanks I'm also optimistic I'll find time to find something to wear with it, as no matter how unconventional the dress code it won't do on its own!

I give thanks to Jan for niftily restringing the labradorite necklace I botched earlier in the summer and sending it to me. I give thanks for an appreciative comment on yesterday's post from a new reader I don't know to prove it's true they do!

I give thanks for finding a few bags of those yummy caramels in Smiths after looking hopefully for weeks...and resisting the temptation to buy them all as I figured some other fan might appreciate finding some too.

I give thanks for sitting watching the surprisingly still quite rough sea at a very far out flat low tide...having a bit of a deep think. I give thanks for leftover curry, a microwave oven and crunchy poppadoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics