Tuesday 28 February 2017

So la la power

Yikes the pain was painy last night! I thought I'd never get to sleep but I felt so mellow after my acupuncture I drifted off no trouble at all...and then I went to bed! I give thanks for good company, good food, and help eating something very naughty to save me from too much sin...

I give thanks for waking up lateish still very ouchy but still feeling at peace with the world and with plenty of vigour and vim so that I was soon out of bed making tea and toast and therefore heard the phone ring a little after nine and could talk to the EPC man. Last night I'd taken my smiley daze internet shopping which resulted in buying another new jigsaw, a second hand novel and an appointment for an energy efficiency assessment! Not being able to move much has put a halt on the process of moving but as this is something that will need to be done, and though the estate agents can organise it it's separate to their own processes and fees, I reckoned it's a step in the right direction...along with the steady trickle of unwanted items to recycling skips and charity shops outstripping the steady trickle of new ones coming in.


I give thanks for getting all the items on my to do in town list done...including a sit down on the seafront with sunshine, takeaway tea and a flapjack. For the streaming manes of white horses as the waves broke over the shoals, and a Hercules (I think) slow turning low over the Ness to drone its way up the estuary. I give thanks for coming home to a flat so warm I thought I must have left a heater on but, even better, it was solar power coming through the windows...before the rain came down again.

I give thanks for a quiet afternoon with biscuits and new books to look at (including two kindly donated by Ann and two ordered on line by me) trying to subdue that surplus restlessness I still have, and still love...and don't know what to do with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics