Saturday 11 February 2017

Fairly flaky

Feeling extra dead end stuck with many situations, I give thanks for a busy couple of hours on the internet under the duvet first thing looking for potential ameliorations if not solutions. Sometimes it's a healthy delusion to think you can fix things yourself, or there might be someone somewhere who can...would...will... But I give thanks for eventually accepting that's not the way things seem to be just now.

I give thanks when I finally eased my aches and goosebumps out of bed and took notice of the outside world it was snowing! Always such a simple feeling of childish delight when that happens...

I give thanks for losing myself a while in a couple of programmes about living on Fair Isle. Close knit families, knitting and wind, stormy seas...and relationships! I give thanks for losing the neighbours with headphones for the duration.

I give thanks for receiving a date for a  Fluoroscope Guided Nerve Root Block should the MRI show this is what is required. Now I am not only in a state of some considerable discomfort but abject terror as well! In the meantime I give thanks for those first footsteps when I've been still for a while when I can move freely and free of pain. Every time I think 'Ooh, I'm better!' Every single time. So every time I'd disappointed by not only the reality but my repetitive gullibility... Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics