Thursday 2 February 2017

Blow

Though the pain's been mighty painful last night and today, I give thanks for being quite mighty yesterday...It doesn't hurt any less, but I don't mind so much if there's a good reason. I give thanks for feeling so well, frustrating though it may be.

I give thanks the wind has not been too windy, it always exhilarates me and makes me buzz with the need for action, which is a bit of a wind up if you're better off staying still. I give thanks for lots of film and stills of the high tide waves breaking. Probably not a good day to be standing on one leg at the beach I guess (sighs).

I give thanks for Jenny coming to do the heavy housework, and for trying to keep myself vaguely productively occupied with light activities - some cooking and knitting - as well as as much stillness as I can stand. I give thanks for trying to keep my spirits up and desire for oral gratification down. It's so easy for idleness to become a hand to mouth existence...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics