Monday 10 April 2017

Tired and tested

Well I've had some no news and some bad news today, but I give thanks the latter wasn't from the orthopaedic physio who decided it was 'early days' yet and that there should be further improvements over the next couple of months. I do hope so! How things are now is manageable, but it would be preferable if I could manage to forget them all together.

I give thanks for a bus turning up just as I emerged from the hospital entrance, and that it turned out to be going the 'right' way as in round the houses back into town. I'm sure if I used that service more often I'd get the hang of the complicated route...but less often is fine by me!

I give thanks for getting some bits of shopping, wisely finishing up at Waitrose, partly because they have some stuff I like to eat I can't get elsewhere, and partly as they have a free phone to call for a taxi, and when one comes it's a more direct route to here than from the rank so sometimes cheaper too.

I give thanks for pigging out on cut price cakes while waiting for the energy to get up and heat up leftovers for tea. It's been a busy time the last week or so, catching up with this and that, including even a bit of fun, and I'm very grateful indeed for that, but oh so tired as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics