Thursday 27 April 2017

Space saver

A mite fatigued again today, and somewhat sore to boot, I give thanks for giving Jack the ladder the boot for the duration, and busying myself with a lower level of activity...

For a morning message to say a delivery slot was slap bang in the middle of the day, thus making going out before or after too complicated to contemplate. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! For liaising with the driver by looking out of the window at the crucial moment, opening it and shouting 'Hello?' He said he was trying to ring my home number at the time but it said it couldn't connect me...I've had other people say they can't get through, but not all of the people all of the time so they'll just have to keep trying...

For a several lengthy (but free!) outgoing calls about this and that, including a fruitful one to see about saving some money on calls that aren't...

For almost managing to sort out a set of spare keys that work. They work better if they fly through space and land in people's hands...not on the road below!

For sorting out some more stuff for disposal. I might not have a ten gallon life but my generous quart will need to fit into a pint sized down size somehow...

For a spot of something quite unrelated to removal (oh bliss!) - only crossword compiling but it still diverted my mind and let me save some energy for other diversions to come (oh please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics