Friday 21 April 2017

Good four tins

I give thanks for hearing some news of family good fortune, goodwill...and well...familiness! Not something Bob and I experience much out on our little twig... 

For unpacking and filling my new tea caddies...after coveting and convincing myself I 'deserved' them, that they'd help make the kitchen appealing to property viewing eyes, comfort me if I don't get any good offers or oportunities...and, on those magical days when someone makes me a cup of tea here, mean I can request the type by colour to make things simpler. The old ones were a gift several years ago along with a utensil pot, and as the tins were more than I ought to have spent, finding a 99p ceramic jar of just the right size for wooden spoons and so on in the charity shop yesterday was a bonus. I give thanks to Mima for lending me the money as I'd deliberately left my purse in the car on the grounds I was supposed to be getting rid of stuff not gaining it!


I give thanks for the wonderful Norwegian scenery on a Walter Presents series. For having seen some of it myself a couple of years ago, back when my camera lens wasn't like the surface of the moon. I keep seeing old photos come up on Facebook and thinking I've lost my touch but I think maybe it's not me... For managing to get up and go to bed last night in between repeatedly falling asleep on the sofa despite its charms...and getting back to sleep when I woke up much too early this morning.

For feeling more mellow today, still getting stuff done but not fretting so much about that which is undone...and that which I can do nothing about! For chucking more stuff that has no purpose in my life... And hanging on to faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics