Wednesday 26 April 2017

Setting sale

A mite fatigued, I give thanks for starting the day slowly. My horoscope said there should be a sense of beginning anew with fresh energy regarding domestic matters, security and comfort...so, after propping myself upright and my eyelids open I give thanks for doing the sensible thing and getting up in time to have a final tidy round before welcoming in the estate agent and instructing her to proceed! I give thanks for finding someone I feel comfortable doing business with.

It's a big journey into the unknown but I have had a long time to be sure it's what I want to do and it does feel right...and actually less stressful now I've made the first step and the next ones are out of my hands. In fact I felt so relaxed I spent a lot of the rest of the afternoon dozing on the sofa in between pretending to watch TV and giving the 'tool shed' a very thorough sort through. I give thanks for all of the above. and also that a handywoman has agreed to relieve me of whatever DIY equipment and materials I cannot envisage doing it myself with again.














.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics