Thursday 20 April 2017

Rug and bin merchants

Sooo...hmmm...Flaming pink and orange sunset yesterday evening..I give thanks for catching the end of that.

For the bright crescent moon and stars when I woke in the night and couldn't get back to sleep

For the words of a young boy reported missing (and found safe and sound!) in the first of a series of BBC documentaries. He was described as having learning difficulties but understood how when people were unkind, not realising he had feelings just like them, there was comforting magic to be found in the world of nature...so pretty wise nonetheless!

For Mima assenting to assist me with a carload of dispossessions (I got a job lot on s's), so I could sort out a whole lot more stuff to go... In the process finding a notebook in which I recorded something that had pleased me in every day for a few months at the end of 2002/early 2003. They were mostly just one liners...a lot about nice walks, or moments of pleasant communication with colleagues.. And one when I just said 'Nope, can't think of a thing'...Ah well, I was just a beginner then..

For the sun coming out in time for a cuppa and cake at a place I'd never been before just across the river and up the hill a little to a jaw dropping view (of which this is a rubbish picture). You can eat in the evening there as well. Oh I wish!

For the rug I'd planned to deliver to a charity shop getting out at Mima's instead where it would 'do for now' on her newly exposed floorboards, and was particularly appreciated by Molly the cat. For her offering me an unwanted small pedal bin of a size and shape I'd failed to find on line earlier as part of the flat 'window dressing' process that's planned before the estate agent comes (back) next week.

For not needing to do any of that tonight. I give thanks for leftovers to heat up and a cuddly throw to snuckle up under. I've been pushing myself as hard as I can, but sometimes I need to pull over...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics