Saturday 14 July 2012

For what I have received

A good meditate last night...
Funny dreams afterwards...Anthony La Paglia and I were smuggling refugees and witnesses needing protection out of the country underwater! Not sure if this was in a TV series or 'real' life...
A happy balance of busyness and idling today...
Getting the wall under my bedroom window to a less unattractive state. My building is old...if you try to give it a facelift it looks a lot worse for a while (same would probably be true of me!)
Giving the frame and sill outside a bit of a clean up...seems much brighter inside now!
Having a long hot soak in the bath
Great supper yesterday and lunch today of cottage cheese, apple chutney and salad. I *heart* cottage cheese!
Boats in the bay...triangles of sails and the streaking of wakes of motors...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabi could u give me your recipe for your spinach n filo pie xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics