Thursday 26 July 2012

Frog days

I give thanks for the sounds of that rooster crowing somewhere near...not, as far as I am aware, at break of dawn though, thank goodness!

For making potato salad for my tea before I went out.

For tea and cake half way up the stairs on the stair where I sit.

It's a staircase going nowhere so draw your own psychological conclusions if you so wish...but it does mean no one goes up it but me and I can sit a little removed from the teeming hoards but only a couple of feet from the walkway. It's also rather pretty don't you think?





You have to watch out for pirates though...this ship passed as I sat there. On its way to the carnival I think.






For getting my letters written and forms filled in and posted.

For some interesting new summer sculptures on the trail...and surprisingly attractive municipal floral displays.

For great acupuncture and being home now ready to be Miss Piggy and flollop in front of the TV.

1 comment:

  1. I love potato salad! You have certainly picked some lovely areas to sit and just 'be'.
    Take care, hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics