Thursday 19 July 2012

Plenty of fish

OK, first thanks of the day is for my tea last last night...it rocked! Cheese on toast and a big salad of sprouts and leaves with black olives, red pepper, celery, butter beans etc etc... dressing made with left over oil from some sundried tomatoes and a LOT of garlic.

I'm grateful for the dainty pattern of the water stream just as it leaves my bathroom sink tap. It's like a faceted crystal...

For a trouser button moving session. Inwards not out. It's just as tiresome whichever way but psychologically more pleasing!

That I'll get to pick up my new glasses later. I'm looking forward to seeing them and even more to seeing out of them. It's sun and showers here so I can try both pairs!

I'm grateful to talk to delightful doctor Beccy who informs me GFR has dropped on new meds and creatinine levels climbed but this we all knew was likely, and to be honest I can feel. It's within reasonable limits though to carry on for the aspired to long term benefits and I'm still in the stage above the danger zone. She's OK'd self medicating for arthritis too so watch out little fishes everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics