Sunday 15 July 2012

Any driven Sunday

Not very chatty today. Hope you're all feeling fine and dandy and that fine and dandy are enjoying the attention so to speak! I hope that the Truro Race for Life went well and that Pat feels very proud of herself for having done it (if she has, of course...I know no more than you!). I give thanks for all the people who did anyway...all amateur fundraisers everywhere.

I give thanks for, if not exactly keeping the proverbial pecker up, at least getting it back again from half mast earlier and for remembering that even though it makes me sad I don't get to spend as much time as I like with people I love...at least I don't have to be with many I don't!

For the sound of a steam train special chuntering along the railway not far away and blowing its whistle. For a bit more diy work under and around the bedroom window. What I did yesterday made me very tired and probably didn't enhance my mood so I scaled things down today but have still made a little progress. It's good to make yourself busy and useful especially when you feel you are not. For a few words strung together. Oh and for the very pleasant weather. I give thanks for people going out and about and the traders getting some trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics