Sunday 8 July 2012

Thankyouautocorrect.com

I'm grateful that although I didn't feel well in the night again I managed to get back to sleep in the end.

It might be the new medication...I'm grateful they're trying to save my kidney with it but I've got to have a blood test next week to check it's not making things worse...I'm grateful they're doing that too ha ha!

I'm grateful for an astonishingly bright warm sunny morning...and for a giant rainbow in my path to the kitchen from the crystal in the living room window...

I'm grateful that Clive's coming over soon as it'll make me get myself up and dressed...and that he's someone who won't mind if I haven't brushed my hair...and that my phone just suggested 'haha' for 'hair' because whatever you think a 'haha' might be the idea of brushing it makes you smile!

I'm grateful I found this to keep you all busy and informed when I'm in a hurry to write my post...http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/magazinemonitor/10_things/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabi, fingers crossed that the blood test give the results that you want.
    Not sleeping is a real pain in the bum, but grabbing sleep when you feel like in the day, is probably the way to go.
    Hope that Clive is there with you and that you haven't brushed your hair....at times like this, I really want to help, but, like you, I know that there is little that can be done...if you want to chat...let me know, and maybe we can exchange numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics