Friday 27 July 2012

High life

I give thanks for Rude Tube. I suspect I'm not the intended demographic but am not sure a) I'd fit in one or b) they'd make TV programmes of viral videos for it if I did. No need anyway...there's Rude Tube!

For the wonderful post accupuncture feeling. It is the best!

For another deliciously sunny day...I thought the weather was due to break, but not here just yet anyway.

For great carnival fireworks last night. I was too tired to go down to the point and see them properly...in fact I'd actually fallen asleep when they started around 10 pm. Through the thick summer leaves I could glimpse pin points of flashing colours so it looked almost like fairy lights, and at the end they had some whopping tall rockets that burst so high I could see them just fine. That's how I know they were great fireworks...only great ones do that!

I gave thanks that Laura was unexpectedly free to do a couple of hours decorating. At first I was 'Oh no! I'd planned much lounging about today...' but it's been so long since she's been able and there's still a lot to do that I cannot, so I got myself (and the furniture) moving, and was grateful with the progress. Afterwards I went down for another spell in the communal 'park life' gardens and had them to myself again to have that lounge in the sunshine peacefully. Great thanks for the luxury of living somewhere originally designed for much higher flyers than me...

1 comment:

  1. Your place sounds lovely, and I have every intention of visiting one day, infact I've even been looking at the flights! 1hr and 20mins from Newcastle to Exeter, and I've found a lovely place to stay called The Woodlands, just at the bottom of your road! I just need some spare money to make it happen now......one day
    Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics