Wednesday 4 July 2012

What's afoot?

Hmmm...so let's see, what have I been grateful for since my last post?

Little cress size punnets of sprouted peas and radishes delivered to my flat by Tesco. Nutricious, delicious and sensible size portions for a single person's fridge. Of course I could grow my own and I'm thinking I might just do that when I work out where in the my flat the indoor garden could be...

Laugh out loud passages in the book I'm reading. Whoever that Julian is, he is very droll...

Lovely snuggly warm wet baths!

The mild weather...even the rain has been 'soft'

Having a spare carrier bag to sit on so that when it stopped I could have a take away cup of tea by the sea

A jolly time on the doctor's waiting room talking with staff and patients about how people don't talk to each other...

A great reflexology session. I had a yen for an alternative alternative therapy and booked this for today...and then due to my appointment at the hospital, it would have been hard to get to acupuncture tomorrow so was especially glad I did.

Janet's instructions to get plenty of rest afterwards...there's tennis in TV and some new knitting yarn arrived to play with...how could I do anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics