Friday 20 July 2012

Vision on

I'm grateful for my new spectacle frames in which I fancy I look rather good...but especially for the new lenses through which I see rather better which is brilliant (and may even mean the first statement is true, ha ha!)

For being summoned off the street to stop for a chat by idling shopkeeper therapists having a quiet day yesterday...

For Rachel for her therapeutic treatment and conversation even though she wasn't having a quiet one herself.

For charity shop books at bedtime...a novel in a style I enjoy and one with women talking about their relationships with girlfriends, partners, families and so on. These are deep unknowable mysteries to me so it's informative rather than affirming but I thought I might be less infuriating to females I know if I studied the subject a bit.

That it's rather cool and cloudy today as I'm whacked after going out yesterday and need to rest...it's also rather dark so I might just have to abandon sedentary creativity for a while and watch TV. Fine by me...

Oooh yes, and get this...I JUST TIED MY HAIR BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics