Saturday 4 August 2018

On my radio

There's a level at which the thump of bass and drone of DJ means someone's nearby radio cuts through the insulation of headphones or earplugs. Having endured a patch of that before the chap upstairs went out yesterday evening, I give thanks I decided not to risk another session, turned off my TV and headed for bed at 9.30 with a book when he came home again. I fell asleep before I'd read a word so clearly this was just what I needed!

I give thanks for going back to sleep after numerous cramp attacks, and even after another neighbour was shouting for his dog at 7.15 this morning...and then for an hour or two of quiet later so I could get back to the gripping series I'd been enjoying the night before.

I've not felt up to the outside world today, nor the processes I have to go through to get there, so I give thanks for getting some more sorting, cleaning and organising done, including the murky muddle under the sink. For some nice naps in between...and finishing the brain book. So fascinating...

I give thanks for these items I read on the BBC's radio pages. This one is about coincidences,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5G8ZWZLSqTM3ZvsWcsHg5Ys/seven-seriously-amazing-coincidences-shared-by-our-followers

And this one about not getting attention on social media. Coincidentally I don't!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5zCN4TjQgdh0pcJVp2fmFg1/why-there-is-power-and-pleasure-in-going-unnoticed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics