Tuesday 28 August 2018

It might as well rain until September

I don't mind having some rather manly mannerisms but manly muscles would be so much more use. Maybe then I wouldn't have to abandon a table in the middle of the floor with its legs in the air over night! I give thanks for moving one and a half tables and associated bits of kit yesterday evening - and for remembering that's not half bad for someone with quite as many serious things wrong as I have. I give thanks for finishing all the major rearranging jobs, for sorting out the TV which doesn't like so much as a butterfly breathing near it, vacuuming and doing the laundry, making some food and falling asleep...

I've not been feeling so good today so I give thanks I had stuff to do in town and had to get off my proverbial and get on with it anyway after all the above. I give thanks the sun came out for a bit to take the chill off the nip in the air. For managing to do the necessary nodding and smiling, even make the occasional quip, even if actual sunniness was beyond me.

I give thanks for having enough monthly data left to try out an episode or two of something new on Walter Presents.  Dark detective stories and a glimpse of life in foreign climes? Yes please... And some Bake Off after for icing on the cake. What more could I want? Well, let's not go into that on a gratitude blog eh?

I give thanks Bob's latest remix is doing well, don't know what the original was like but it sounds pretty good to me

https://soundcloud.com/kickflip/wavewhore-i-feel-it-kickflip-remix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics