Wednesday 22 August 2018

Happiness

I give thanks though I went back to bed late morning this was after a couple of hours rearranging a table and chairs, a carpet, several plants in large ceramic pots (plus repotting one - always a messy business in a flat!) and some empty and newly filled boxes that had been waiting for places to be. Things take up far more room when they're not in in the spots you usually keep them don't they? When I'd done all that and more, then whipped up and polished off a batch of pancakes, a short run out of power nap and a couple of chapters of The Happy Brain while horizontal seemed quite reasonable to me and I was very grateful for all of those treats too!

I give thanks it's been pretty quiet round here today so after lunch, as my hands were too sore to do any crafty stuff, I could snooze some more in front on some catch up TV before sorting out the farthest reaches of the 'shed' cupboard where I found a saw that's been there so long I don't remember owning it!

I give thanks for the changing light on the sea...and for being able to see it.

I give thanks for remembering it's performance enhancing drugs day. It's been nice not to feel ill after getting plenty of rest but I could do with a bit more resilience to deal with all the stress and strenuousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics