Thursday 2 August 2018

I'm still waiting

I've been a mite fatigued today, so I give thanks I could take everything slowly and with a large pinch of sitting down! It's amazing how little I can do if I really try hard, but I also give thanks for finishing packing a box (just in case, you know) and doing some of the ironing...


I give thanks for my leftover afternoon tea for lunch and for making another sarnie in the late afternoon to have an early tea by the brook before gong time. For free range eggs and Tesco organic Gala apples - they are so sweet and juicy! For the sunshine coming out eventually too so that out of the breeze it's actually quite toasty. For my squashaway down jacket for later when I don't think so. Right, let's see if there's somewhere open for a takeaway cuppa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics