Wednesday 29 August 2018

Shout

I give thanks for feeling a lot better in body, mind and spirits today...er, except for my joints which clearly didn't get the memo and have made actually doing anything very painful.

I give thanks for having a go at sewing my fabric hanging anyway and for getting a little further before I had to give up. I really would like to get it finished and on the wall but I'm stumped on the dowels anyway. I can get just the right length for the two pieces in town, but in one piece which would be very awkward for me to get home...and probably very hard for me to cut. And yes I explained my dilemma in the shop and no, they didn't offer to help...

I give thanks for making some very nice pasta for my lunch before my hands started to lock up and I had to do nothing at all for a while... I give thanks for some recorded TV to watch and books to read, and a bath without the next door children squealing through the wall. I give thanks Mr Upstairs has been mostly out as he's been mostly in for the last few days and in a rather grumpy mood. If I hear people shouting and swearing, even if I know it's not at me it still makes me feel shouted at!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics