Monday 6 August 2018

I heard it through the grapevine

Mysteriously, miraculously, I didn't get cramp in the night after walking about yesterday. And yes I give thanks for that! I also give thanks that I didn't have to get up early for anything today as I was extremely tired...

I give thanks for delicious stuffed vine leaves all the way from the exotic climes of Sheffield for my lunch. For the sun coming out so I could eat it on my leisurely way to the library. For knowing Jenny was givimg me a lift home so I could get shopping on the way...and for not actually getting shopping as it turned out she didn't have the car after all.

I give thanks for having a bit of a tidy up in between a lot of a sit down...and that (as far as I know) Rachel is coming to give me a treatment soon and bringing something for tea. Nothing in life is certain - whether it's something looked forward to or something we dread - so I also give thanks for a plan B which is to drift off into a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics