Monday 13 August 2018

Stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again

Hmm now, let me see...

I give thanks the back ache I went to bed with disappeared during the night.

I give thanks for no phone calls from the hospital again. There's no such thing as all clear for me but clearly not too bad will do!

I give thanks for Jenny bringing me a couple more empty boxes to pack...just in case I need to one day, and for a lift down to town

For a couple of books I wanted at the library...and being able to read. For a couple of biscuits to go with my cuppa...and for having a cuppa made for me

For the sun coming out and stopping to take one of those lush lemon curd ice creams down to the sea front on the way home even though my back seemed to weigh a ton. For a cab to bring me back up the hill again, a quick power nap as I'd run out of it and a hasty tasty pasta tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics