Saturday 11 August 2018

All I need

I give thanks I've just woken up...and I give thanks for falling asleep! I give thanks for the grey mizzly afternoon that made a late nap seem so particularly cosy and comfortable...and a busy morning with chores, followed by a swim in the pool of a nearby hotel which made it seem so downright necessary! I give thanks the nasty cramps that kept rousing me during the night didn't bother me this afternoon at all...

I give thanks the hotel barman willingly served us mugs of tea...and also had a choice of rather nice biscuits to nibble while watching the rain fall on the pretty gardens.

I give thanks for discovering if you're not allowed a lot of potatoes and slice them rather then chop them to cook you seem to have more on your plate. Of course they cook more quickly that way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics