Friday 17 August 2018

Handbags and gladrags

I give thanks for reorganising my stash of filled boxes making it easier to add to...or even take some away! It involved much shifting of other heavy items which had to be done in several shifts and absolutely exhausted me so I give thanks I was able
to have a night's sleep in between and a long lunchtime lie down too.

As all this made my arms ache, and my hands were already sore from knitting, so it was either go to sleep when I'd finish or go out and exercise my legs instead. By the time I got to the bus stop it felt like I'd made the wrong choice, so I give thanks by the time it eventually arrived very late I'd perked up a bit and could be grateful for the lovely views of countryside and coastline by the time I'd found a seat on the top deck.

I was going to a special supermarket in hopes of buying a particular product, and as they didn't have any I give thanks for finding one or two other products to make it worth my while including an organic loaf to go with my evening lentil stew.

I give thanks I got to the bus stop early for my return journey as the bus seemed to leave early too. I had to change when I got back to town and while I was waiting for the connection (which never actually turned up - all services being messed up by a local carnival I believe) I popped into a charity shop and fell in love with a floral bag. It was as new and a mere £4, but of course I have plenty of bags and knew it wasn't required...so I give thanks I bought it anyway and put a couple thay are likely to now be unused in my donations collection when I got home to feel better about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics