Saturday 25 August 2018

Time after time

Well I had a good time yesterday, but really and truly I'm not finding that easy to be grateful at the moment so I shall keep this short and try to be sweet not too bitter!

I've been rather tired and sore, not surprisingly, so I give thanks for receiving a Bank Holiday offer on some Body shop products I've been hankering after and, as the nearest one is not open for the next couple of days, for getting myself eventually to the bus stop.

I give thanks for the countryside looking green again, and for all the people I saw looking happy. I give thanks for my earplugs and headphones so I didn't have to listen to them too...

I give thanks for not falling asleep on the return journey - for more than a minute or two here and there - and for falling asleep almost straight away for a great many of them joined up when I'd dragged myself back up the hill.

I give thanks the weather report for tomorrow is stormy. Maybe if I have good rest this evening tomorrow I might be up to a tidy up. One thing I did like about my home was the way I'd made it look before I turned it into a transit camp so I need to come up with a plan for an arrangement of the debris everywhere that seems a little less depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics