Friday 10 August 2018

I hear you knocking

Yay! No one rang me up to tell me I was at death's door...and I give thanks for that! I've been hanging around in his back garden for close on ten years now and it's a strange way to live I can tell you...though you probably won't understand. It's so hard to think ourselves into other people's positions isn't it?

I give thanks for spending some of the day, though no money yet, trying to work out something different to do to mark the passage of this sizeable chunk of time within my current limitations, and before there are more. For Mima providing a quick lunch of her leftovers when I'd worn out the library computers.

I give thanks for a fabulous tea last night. Just pasta but with a just right sauce. For finding a Lewis I had never seen to lounge in front of, and for Mr Upstairs not being above my lounge! For a long laugh in the bath with an Agatha Raisin. They're not literature but they sure can be fun...

I give thanks for going to make tea tonight and realising there are all sorts of snacky things in the fridge to finish up, plus that delicious bread for sandwiches... I have blackberries and apples to make a pudding too. Could life be any better? Haha, yeah tons... but that will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics