Friday 1 April 2016

The many drops

I give thanks when I dropped a packet of rock solid 'soft' brown sugar last night it landed on the worktop breaking a bowl - rather than my specs which were close by.

I give thanks for receiving a message later via the Facebook Messenger app I'd finally reluctantly been forced to download as I now know how it works...ie instantly and intrusively! Staring at letters in the final gripping stages of a beat the clock word game suddenly I'm wondering 'Why can I see Colin's face...?' Oh well, it's not a bad face as faces go and at least I didn't drop the phone in the bath!

I give thanks for waking up silly early today for no particular reason but that I did get to see a beautiful sunrise after a while...

I give thanks whilst looking for some yarn to remake a favourite cardi I came across a whole site of fabulous free knitting and crochet patterns!
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/kategori_oversikt.php

I give thanks for a busy morning in the office...though eventually, as all the offices I wanted to contact were even busier with a first of the month/after the budget/turn of the tax year call surge, I had to abandon life admin for some much needed chill time instead. I give thanks for that. I am an utterly super woman but I must remember I don't have to try to be one all the time...

Due to some very pleasant skiving this last week there were things that had to be done however. I give thanks for filling another bin bag with items I can live without to warrant the taxi fare to drop them off at a charity shop... and for the free friendly banter thrown in!

On a chilly afternoon I give thanks for coming home to tea and toast and toffee apple curd. Toffee and apple are two of my favourite flavours and I'm partial to spread but I resisted when I first saw it a few months ago until it was half price yesterday. Special offer is a rather good flavour too!

I give thanks for finding a random post fitting photo on its way to the virtual recycle bin. I'm clearing out all kinds of things at the moment...if you come to visit don't stay too still too long!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics