Thursday 7 April 2016

Rainbow's end

I give thanks for the pretty light with a rainbow curving into the sea yesterday evening...


For the excellent coming of age movie, Spike Island. Highly recommended as long as you understand it's set in Manchester in the 90s so full of swearing, drug taking and Stone Roses!

For remaining upbeat and practical during a long dreaded phone call and then letting melting down happen gradually throughout the day. I give thanks I'm still doing OK with wise, but courageous is in short supply and I'm really struggling with serene... I give thanks, as ever, I don't have people 'there' for me because if I did I'd want them to be right here right now pretending they could make all the bad things go away...or at least make them seem a little further away for a little while.

I give thanks for finding out you can have your student loan debt wiped out if you provide a letter from a medical professional saying you're unlikely to ever return to work...useful information until you find out how much the letter would cost anyhow...

I give thanks for finally remembering to stab myself in the leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics