Thursday 14 April 2016

Mobile friendly

I give thanks to Jenny for driving me somewhere that is served by public transport but not by any that connects with public transport from here, which is fine except it's the hospital that's supposed to serve people round here! You can get a train and walk a mile or so each way from there (if you're neither sick nor lame, of course ) otherwise bus treks like my homeward bound one of two hours twenty five mins from closing the consultant's door behind me to walking in the door of my flat are quite normal (in a car you just need the twenty five mins, tops!)

This isn't the only reason it's not my favourite hospital (I visit so many I'm thinking of producing a rough guide!) but I give thanks they have a nice cheap cafe and no questions asked Internet access...plus they've decided the body parts they've been investigating are showing no signs of deterioration and I needn't go back for the foreseeable future. I give thanks I've actually quite a few body parts still showing no signs of deterioration...atrophy from lack of use maybe but that's a different matter of course...

I give thanks that the grammar school system still obtains or produces better travelling companions than other educational establishments, the boys with their tidy quiffs and girls squealing at a less ear drum splitting pitch. I give thanks for Leftfield anyway...and for getting home before the rain got heavy...

Apparently this is a good day astrologically for opening up emotionally...Don't worry, you can all give thanks I'm far too fond of you all to do any such thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics