Wednesday 27 April 2016

Time saving

I give thanks for rustling up a tart tatty for my supper last night. That's a bit like the French thing but with less finesse!

I give thanks for a busy morning in the office, because the office was rather hard to leave with its firmly turned mattress and freshly laundered linen...

I give thanks for eventually getting out at what must have been exactly the right time of day as the weather had become considerably more clement and I ran into several people I knew to chat to including Mima in Specsavers who could help me make a decision about some frames I've had my eye on for a while. I give thanks I was still umming and aching when I left the shop... but when I went back a little later I was quoted a price a third lower than the one that had had me dithering!

I give thanks for kind comments from my cousin Tamsin. After all this time I still find it quite mystifying people not only read this but appreciate it sometimes. And, not having been over endowed with congenial family members, I give thanks I have a kind cousin or two too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics