Saturday 16 April 2016

Measures up

I give thanks for Homeserve plumbing cover for flats which does just what it says on the tank! When something goes wrong you cannot fix it's so good when you can call someone who can...and they come and do so...

I give thanks for a memorable swim... I've remembered it a few times today... and then I remember it was just a dream! 

I give thanks for getting the town chores done in pleasant weather and the pleasant atmosphere that is usually to be found there. For a much needed flollop on the sofa afterwards... and a trip to the forests of Papua New Guinea with Gordon Buchanan. Quite lush those forests are...

I give thanks for finding out the surprisingly large case I bought a few years back which alleged it was within plane cabin baggage limits actually does seem to be...just in case I should find myself trying to get on a plane with it sometime, you know...

I give thanks I think I've worked out what the next cardigan I'm going to make myself is going to be like...well enough to start it anyway and hope it works itself out on the way. I give thanks the things I make usually do somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics