Tuesday 10 July 2012

Those were the doze

I give thanks for a comfy bed, a good book, for running water and sewage drainage...pretty much all I've needed today...

For the shifting patterns of clouds, sky and light glimpsed through my window...

To Jared for treating me to a lush veggie pizza to takeaway somewhere with a beautiful view yesterday evening. I thought this might help me to eat... and it did but after two or three slices I looked down and realised I'd only eaten one! I was full up already. I was so tired I went straight to bed when he left, propping myself as upright as I could to sleep without falling over so I didn't feel so nauseous...and gradually late this afternoon after much napping I felt ready to move. Not far...only to the sofa to write this. I'm grateful I don't feel sick any more but I still have no appetite and only fancy drinking water so far. I thought I might have a shower and get dressed but it's so snuggly lying here under the throw I'm not sure that I shall. I'm fine really and very grateful for the opportunity to take things even easier than my normal current slow pace as clearly that's what needed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics