Friday 8 November 2013

Back to lack

Neither full of beans physically, nor full of the joys of life, today's Plan A was for a complete lack of productive activity in the afternoon and evening hours, snoozing with a variety of 'comfort food' TV recorded on recent evenings when I've been unable to stay awake - this has been happening so often lately my Sky box storage was getting full! I was grateful to Jenny for coming round to help get the flat clean, and for leftovers for lunch and tea so I didn't make it very messy again afterwards. Much gratitude she'd managed to get through to her mother in the Philippines too, after many anxious attempts.

It was hard work not doing anything for hours so after a nap and programme or two I decided to tackle a home maintenance job which resisted and insisted on more hands and motivation than I could muster so I was grateful to give up on that, exonerated and ready for another doze...after which I made rice pudding for supper which I gave lip smacking thanks for too. I give thanks for some more pretty rockets visible from indoors and that I'm optimistic about the possibility of staying be awake for a Lush bath before bed tonight after stocking up with favourites yesterday but running out of steam. I'm grateful their bath melts last longer that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics