Sunday 3 November 2013

Winter blues

Winter blues? Buy some bargain fabric and make yourself a dress! Well, if you wear dresses that is...might not be much help if you don't. I thought I'd finished this a few days ago but didn't have the energy afterwards to try in on and check so I'm grateful that it fits and looks OK.


I also give thanks for this bum warming local story
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-24773341

and this one of an unusual course to romance
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/transgender-teens-find-happiness-article-1.1410225

I'm grateful bedtime is not so very far away. My weariness amazes me. Still, I've given thanks I have no one to meet (because that would just be far too much effort) and I'm sure there's potential for a song in there somewhere! In a way I'm actually grateful I keep falling asleep as it's a bit disheartening not being able to do so many things I'd like to, but when you're asleep you don't care...and sleep is healing so it can't be doing any harm, I'm sure. I am greatly grateful I've been able to do the most important and essential tasks in between the snoozes. If you're well, or have someone to tend to your needs when not, it's easy to be quite unaware of what a bonus blessing this is. Oh, and I'm grateful it's been a wet and windy evening with not too many fireworks going off...because I always want to jump up and have a look out the window when they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics