Monday 11 November 2013

What lies beneath

I give thanks that it's ladybird time again...clusters of them on and around the windows as usual this time of year. People sometimes ask me 'How many spots?' but I usually see their tummies and can't tell!

I give thanks for the news we are getting a Waitrose here. Quality food and increased house values...what's not to like eh? It's going to be somewhere I can get to it too otherwise I probably wouldn't be so grateful...

I give thanks for the gorgeous light over the sea late this afternoon - difficult to capture but you can't blame me for trying!


I give thanks that I had a prescription request to drop off at my seafront doctors' surgery too or I'd not have been there to see.

I give thanks for these poignant photographs of English life in not so very long gone eras - amusing commentary too!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-24826739

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics