Friday 29 November 2013

On the up

Yay, I give thanks that yesterday is over! Not that there was anything intrinsically wrong with it but some days it feels as if anything other than lying down under the covers is a cruel and unnecessary punishment. I'm grateful I managed to get by with only eleven and a half hours of (relative) 'upness' and that today, though I've 'risen' to a few challenges I haven't had to go out anywhere or do anything very demanding.
It can get very boring to feel so rough so often but I'm grateful for all the people doing their best to keep me on my feet at least some of the time. The latest idea is to take me off some of my meds as the side effects were in danger of causing me more harm than the original condition. Kidneys can be tricksy little things...
Much thanks to kindly Lee the delivery driver for bringing my parcel of medical supplies right up to my flat door. It's potentially annoying the workmen leaving the main door open but it does have its advantages. It was good to avoid a trip down and up the stairs and I'm grateful I don't have to go down to the woods to see some autumn colours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics