Friday 1 November 2013

Gap of cloud

Iago Prytherch penned a few sheep in his, but I was grateful for mine to round up the town chores in fifty shades of grey sky and sea, but hardly a smidgen of drizzle. I gave thanks for getting all the things done I needed to do before I went out...and all the things done I needed to do before I got back as well!

I gave thanks for all the smiley chatty folk I met as I went about my business, those I knew already and some I'd not met before, all apparently intent on making their day and everyone else's pass as pleasantly as possible. As often before, I was overwhelmed by gratitude that I made the choice to move here when I was well and working and moving was still a possibility.

Home again I gave thanks for a long sound siesta and then for plenty of leftovers from yesterday's cooking binge so I could just wake up, heat up and eat up! I'm grateful for a kettle, a toilet, a sofa, a heater, a TV and a remote control...pretty much all I'm going to be needing for the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics