Thursday 31 October 2013

Inoffensive

This morning it took a long time for me to wake up enough to get up so I was very grateful  there was no rush to do so for anything in particular. When I did finally stir however I gave thanks for remembering the lovely rye mix bread I bought yesterday and that I love raw garlic and date sandwiches. No, not together (that would be weird!) but one after another of course!
I'm grateful I did the mound of washing up, and then made stew and crumble for tea and some tasty pastries for lunch before settling down for an afternoon of snoozing with a heavenly Devonly scenic Poirot, some simple knitting and a snuggly throw... So I wasn't really grateful at first at all when Laura said she was unexpectedly free for an hour or two if I'd like her to come and finish the bathroom door, and I had to get things moved about...including me! I gave thanks for her company though...and for the work done and for plans for more. And when she'd gone and I was ready to drop from tiredness I was even more grateful than ever for all the food waiting for eating!
I give thanks for finding out about these splendid folk, their ideas and actions...
http://thekindnessoffensive.com/
And for planning ahead and preparing a creepy picture for Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics