Thursday 24 October 2013

Washed up

You might have thought I'd have trouble sleeping through the night after dozing through the evening but I'm grateful to say this wasn't a problem at all...though getting up and getting going with the chores of the day was a bit of a struggle.

I had to go to the doctor's and I'm grateful I went via the recycling bins as it meant I got a lovely view of the grey skies and churning sea...just as pleasing to me as the blue and sparkly ones.


I'm grateful to Rachel for lending me a book about something only Rachel would lend me a book about, and for an extra long and thorough treatment to see me through the next couple of weeks without.

I give thanks for a jacket potato for my tea with cottage cheese and a bit of salad including leaves grown on my windowsill...and for a bit more enthusiasm about eating it than I've managed to muster the last couple of weeks! Not much washing up either...that's always something to be grateful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics