Wednesday 2 October 2013

And now for something

Those Hairy Bikers have never really done it for me but yesterday when I sat down with my supper I turned the T​V on and they were in Norway and I was enthralled by the stunning scenery and the delicious sounding traditional breads, buns, pastries and biscuits they discovered. Oh and the brown cheese! I've always wanted to go there for the fjords...now I want to go for the food too! Much thanks for happening upon that...

Also for this item about an unusual art project
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-24341447

For being patient with a telesales person who didn't understand a) what a database was and b) why I couldn't tell him where the person who used to have my phone number might be!

For the sound of the torrential rain and it being warm enough to have the windows open to listen properly...

To Laura for coming to help with a few jobs around the place, and telling me to look up and listen to a Tuareg rock band...which I did and enjoyed exceedingly!

For suddenly feeling less fatigued around lunchtime...no idea how or why, or of course I'd make it happen on demand, but very pleasant nonetheless. Got a few things done that didn't involve sitting still and am exhausted this evening but that's completely different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics