Wednesday 23 October 2013

Taken not stirred

Today's appointment was at the hospital that's hardest to get to from here so I was grateful that Laura agreed to take me, and, as it's the slowest clinic in the county, to get refreshments from the League of Fiends during the second leg of the wait! I was grateful she had some business of her own in the area too so her morning wasn't completely wasted and that the dealings I had with the medical professionals were pleasant and quite helpful. 

There were gorgeous grateful making views of sea and river and countryside and moor but not any in places I could get photographs, though we did get a bit of shopping on the way home so I gave thanks for that. I gave thanks too that I'd left everything pretty much as it was after Laura painted a coat on the bathroom door yesterday so she could do another one today without me having to move stuff around because, lift or not, I was exhausted...some hospitals are so BIG! I was grateful that after she left I managed to get a quick snack before I fell soundly asleep because, though technically I've been awake again for a couple of hours, I've hardly been capable of stirring from the sofa let alone stirring a pan of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics