Sunday 13 October 2013

Finger foods

Yay, I got up this afternoon! Much gratitude for that!

I give thanks for finding replacement indoor mini gas can heater for my bathroom on line last week so I could take a long soak without getting chilled. Of course last week I was paddling in the sea on a gloriously hot day so I'm grateful for the premonition of imminent need!

Gratitude for a few little jobs done such as catching up with the mysterious amount of washing up created considering the lack of eating and drinking the last couple of days, and for a load of laundry on. Particular thanks too for thinking of something I'd like to eat apart from fingers (shortbread or fish) and making rice pudding in the slow cooker. And for intermittently knitting sample pieces for the jumper I have in mind to begin making for myself when some other craft tasks are complete. This was an ideal occupation as you do a bit and then unpick and try something else so you're not aiming for any obvious achievement or amount of work produced...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics