Tuesday 5 November 2013

Bright sparkles

I'm grateful I've managed to get some replacement stockings made today, and that when I ran out of the little bows and so on I trim some of them with, I remembered a bag of heart shaped sequins I could use instead. Much gratitude to Jan for supplying them to me...I remember at the time saying I wasn't sure what I'd use them for!

I'm grateful to the TV for keeping me company, for some moving documentaries and funny QIs...

I'm grateful I had no one to go to a bonfire with so I could stay warm indoors by myself not shivering next to couples cuddling up to keep each other cosy, but I give thanks for the sight of one in a neighbouring garden though, children's faces lit by its glow, squealing over sparklers. I give thanks for all the memories of other Bonfire Nights...

I'm grateful to all those kind people who are letting off fireworks where I can see them from my windows. And for the wind for dropping so that the rockets go straight up, as the trees seem more leafy still this year than they often are by now and lower ones would be hidden.

I'm grateful for plain chocolate digestive biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics